Thursday, July 22, 2010

Time Off Has Its Benefits!

I have come to the conclusion that taking an actual vacation can be a good thing for one's riding! While you are away somethings get better, somethings stay the same and some maybe lose a little ground! Sure, if you take a day or two off things don't really change, but three weeks, well that gives you a chance! I can't lie when I got back the first two days of riding were tough, I was out of shape, (maybe had eaten too much while at home:) and I was pretty muscle sore! It didn't help the Mr. Meyners (seat coach) came my FIRST day back! But, overall since back I have been able to keep my hands down without too much of a problem. I know this sounds small but really its huge! I was constantly getting yelled at to keep my hands down! They weren't up around my ears or anything but they were just a little too high and as they crept up my seat would creep upwards too! So my hands: Better! My seat stayed mostly the same! My legs maybe lost a little ground. I have been working really hard to make my aids, in some ways quicker, but in other ways softer. YES its confusing! When I need a quick leg aid sometimes I am too slow. And at other times when maybe I could get away with a squeeze of the calf I go for a big kick which ALWAYS ruins everything! So quicker and smaller!

I am still trying to solve the picture mystery!! Everytime I upload a picture not only does it take forever but it loads as 5000 words of ADS&^%&_^FKMA R)(IQ $TUQ !!!! See my problem!! Help!

-Meaghan

PS. I am tryin to do a video tour of the stable to post on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment