Monday, July 12, 2010

Had a Blast at Home

Hey Everyone,

I know its been a while, but I am back from an awesome three weeks at home and ready to get back to riding! I will be better about blogging I promise! Home was great, I got to see lots of friends and family, eat way to much delicious food, and enjoy Boston and the beach!

My flight back was terrible. I couldn't sleep on the first 6 hour flight to Amsterdam, then I had to hang around Amsterdam Airport for 5 hours waiting for my connection flight to Hannover. I almost missed my connection because I was sleeping!! The nice steward lady woke me up! Thank goodness! Then the turbulance on the flight was so bad that people were screaming, breathing out of paper bags and stuff fell from the overhead bins! I am glad I don't have to fly for a while!!

Exciting news! Before the end of the month I should have my website www.MTBdressage.com up and running! While I was home both my parents and several friends put in an enormous effort to get it started! Thank you all so much! Can't wait to see what you think!

More exciting news! Eliza Sydnor is coming to visit me and other good friend Eiren and we are going to watch the World Young Horse Championships in Verden!!

I am working on putting some pictures up like I used too, but for some reason all the pictures that I upload come up as a large red X! So I am investigating that issue!!

-Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment